- Are you homeschooling or in charge of a learning pod?
- Do you need art lessons or Leveled Reading lessons for your children?
- Would you like to plan more meaningful field trips for your homeschooled or learning pod students?
- Would you like to experience cross-curricular experiences?
We can help. Our expert teachers can teach a workshop, a series of lessons, help you find specialized materials, or coordinate meaningful fieldwork. We differentiate between traditional field trips, in which students are often spectators, and fieldwork, in which students are active investigators, applying the research tools, techniques of inquiry, and standards of presentation used by professionals in the field.
Our certified teachers can work online and when it is safe enough again, come to where you have organized your Nano-school (small group of children). We can help you find and/or improve curriculum materials or give you suggestions on how to differentiate your teaching to meet the diverse needs of your children.
Our K-12 certified teachers would love to design 2D or 3D lessons that either extend your content lessons or stand independently. We offer beginning and advanced lessons in:
- Graphite and Charcoal Drawing
- Waldorf drawing and painting
- Chalk Pastel
- Portraits and Landscapes
- Plein-Air Nature Journals