Our engagements are grounded in integrity, respect for diversity, individual learning styles, inclusive education, and neuroscience. We offer programs that nurture and restore, as well as enhance the connection between the arts and a healthy mind, body, and spirit. We aim to be that teacher who holds safe space for the challenges and joys of creative discovery.
- Private and small group online art classes and workshops
- Open studio sessions
- Expressive art workshops for well-being
- Mindful Art Workshops
- Eco Expressive Arts Workshops
- Educational therapy and tutoring
- Teacher training
- Homeschool curriculum support and design
- IEP Support
- Home parties and special event planning
- Specialized instruction: Alzheimer’s, Autism, Cognitive Impairments, Dementia, Developmental Delay, Learning Disability, Parkinson’s, Traumatic Brain Injury, and more.
At Art Works! Studio for creative and cognitive thinking, we honor the diversity and complexity of identities, perspectives, circumstances, and experiences and believe everyone has the protentional to create and effect personal, community, and global transformation. We enjoy bouncing around Metro Detroit (and beyond with Zoom meetings) stirring up creative empowerment.
Please note: We have shifted to an online format and will offer classes via zoom until further notice.
We continue to live in unprecedented times. In environments of increased uncertainty and sudden change, we face challenges that impact us all and also exacerbate long-standing inequities. For that reason, our work, guided by your right to joy, love and freedom, is more important today than ever.