We have tremendous knowledge of both Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and the Michigan special education community. When we support any family, our goal is to ensure the best plan possible for student’s success. We help the family understand their rights, the process, and the possibilities for their child — while improving communication between the family and school to ensure the process of putting into place a plan that makes sense, is school- and student-friendly and uses the students strengths to address the learning and language challenges that negatively impact their access and participation in the general education curriculum.
If you want to be doing more for your child’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP), but you don’t know where to begin? If you feel like you are spinning your wheels or if you feel like your school team is not listening to you or helping you to understand your options…
Let us help you navigate the process. Don’t go at it alone. We offer:
- One-time consultations, to understand your psychological report, or current IEP paperwork.
- Advocacy at your school’s IEP meeting.
- Help with writing letters to your school to ask for testing, to change your current IEP or report violations.
- Help with understanding the difference between 504 and IEP.
- Assistance in figuring out what classroom and testing accommodations and/or modifications might be helpful.
- For home schoolers – receive resources and personalized guidance for developing your child’s written student education plan (SEP), including sample plans and a blank template.
- Receive one-on-one guidance through personalized phone and email consultations; discuss your child’s unique learning challenges and how to customize homeschooling.
Let’s face it–there’s nothing more frustrating than the IEP process. We might not have all the answers but we can help you research and advocate for solutions. Schedule your consultation and let’s figure this out together.